We are excited to be highlighting the winners from this year’s RAVE (Rockstar Awards Virtual Edition).
A reminder to everyone that there is still time to sponsor advocacy perks for Rockstars for our Rockstar Fundraiser!
NEST4US is the recipient of the Organization of the Year Award
This award is given to an individual who distinguishes themselves in the following ways:
- Outstanding and continued development of youth-guided programs and practices.
- Recognized as a leading organization in engaging and promoting youth voice in all levels of the organization.
- Outstanding implementation of authentic youth engagement as is evidenced in written policies and procedures, presence of youth on governing authorities, and as reported by young people in program.
- Outstanding commitment to youth engagement as is evidenced by efforts among others to ensure youth are fully integrated into work.
- Outstanding and continued support of a recognized chapter of Youth MOVE National as evidenced by the creation of a positive partnership between youth and adults/parents.
Now, let’s learn a little bit more about the Rockstars at NEST4US!
Teenage siblings Shreyaa Venkat, 19, and Esha Venkat, 16, co-founded 501©3 nonprofit NEST4US as a philanthropic platform built upon kindness, generosity, and social good. As Gen-Z social activists and nonprofit leaders, they advance dialogue and inspire others to take action in local, national, and global communities. Through NEST4US, they tackle a plethora of societal issues that focus on global hunger, climate change, quality education, poverty, sustainability, women empowerment, equity, and more through NEST4US’ five core programs (NEST Nurtures, NEST Tutors, NEST Kares, NEST Buddies, and NEST Inspires). In just five years, their volunteer family has grown to over 2,500 people of all ages and backgrounds who have contributed over 1 million dollars in value of volunteer hours!
As Points of Light Youth Network Leaders, Giving Tuesday Spark Chapter Heads, Be Strong Global Representatives, Good Deeds Day Ambassadors, DoSomething Research Council Representatives, and Global Peace Delegates, this sister duo empowers people worldwide to actively shape their future through engagement in global service movements! Their overall vision is to empower people of all ages and backgrounds to create a more compassionate and inclusive world by instilling a passion for service in their communities through acts of kindness!
Follow NEST4US on Social Media:
Thank you NEST4US for being a Rockstar!