Ready to Join the Movement?
Start a chapter.
We rely heavily on local chapters to be our eyes and ears at the community level as we work on fulfilling Youth MOVE’s mission and vision. We live in a vast and widespread country. In order to reach people and make positive changes in local communities, we need a large collection of chapters to support and carry on that work! We’re always looking to increase our chapter presence all over the U.S. If you would like your youth group to be a part of a national effort, then complete the application provided below, and send it to email@example.com.
Why Youth MOVE?
- Join a national network of youth advocates and chapters
- Support from the National Leadership Team for chapter success
- Chapter-only e-newsletters full of opportunities: resources, conferences, and funding opportunities
- Access to funds such as conference scholarships and Dare to Dream America funds
- Access to our expert team of Youth Engagement National Consultants
- Member-only opportunities
- Chapter Toolkit designed specifically for YMN chapters
- Monthly chapter networking and focus discussion conference calls
- Youth MOVE branding and marketing
- Connect youth in local communities to the national youth MOVEment
Is your youth group ready?
Are you ready to become a chapter? There are just three more steps.
- Check out our Chapter Readiness Checklist. The checklist is a great guidance tool to see if your youth group is ready for the process.
- Download the Youth MOVE chapter application and fill it out.
- Submit the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Youth MOVE chapter application process is created to ensure that groups are truly youth-driven and ready to successfully engage in our national network of youth advocates.