Have you heard of Hill Day at Home?
Each year, the National Council for Mental Wellbeing hosts the largest virtual mental health and substance use advocacy event of its kind – a chance to hear from policy experts and to demand action from your elected officials.
Please join us online for Hill Day at Home 2022 on Wednesday, June 8 – registration is free!
This is your chance to:
- Advocate in real-time for mental health and substance use issues that matter to you.
- Hear from policy leaders on the latest developments from Capitol Hill.
- Gain new insight into the Biden administration’s mental health care agenda.
- Discover new solutions and strategies for maximizing your advocacy, including tips for
- getting a meeting with your lawmaker and making that time count.
Register today to reserve your seat!
This is more than just an annual virtual learning event – it’s a community rally cry to raise awareness of lifesaving legislation and urge lawmakers to invest in critical mental health and substance use care funding.
Let’s demonstrate the power of our unified voice and demand action from elected officials in support of mental health and substance use policies, programs and organizations. By raising our voices together, we can make a big difference.